Tuesday, October 14, 2008

My Beloved Province(ticao island san jacinto masbate city)

This is my beloved province Masbate city,Masbate is equal to 3 island and this is the, Burias Island,Ticao Island and the Masbate City.

Ticao Island have 4 municipal and this is the San Jacinto,San Fernando, Monreal and Batuan.

And i grew up and studied in San Jacinto.i live and i grew up there with my beloved grand parents,uncle, auntie's,my elder brother,my fellow cousin's and other relatives(i missed them all)

And now I am here again to share to all how beautiful that place i mention above
and the place where i grew up and i live before.

(please take a look at this pictures below)

The Catandayagan Falls located at Brgy.Bartolabac san jacinto masbate city
Masbate Airport.

Beautiful Beaches of Ticao Island















The sunset and sunrise of ticao island


Picture taken at near of san jacinto fort!





TheTicao island lodge

No comments: